Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More of Africa

Without really being intentional, we've more or less put Africa aside since we got home.  There has been a lot to organize, and digestion is best one bite at a time.  Since the new year, we have started to examine it again, to mull over what God taught us, how He might use us, and where we should go from here. 

While going through pictures for the blog makeover (thank you Tara!), I came across tons more that I haven't shared with you.  In fact, I realized I haven't had pictures on here in a long time.  I guess that comes with the territory of having a photography blog.  However, I know that God didn't give me the privilege of capturing these images just so I can keep them to myself.  Although there are too many for me to narrate every one, I am hoping He might use the images themselves to speak to someone or many someones...maybe even you.

For today, I'll start with those from the header, plus a few extra:

Some of the kids I taught at Kwakwas:
Rundu, Namibia:
Me holding one of our little ones at the preschool, Josh with one of our youngest from the youth program:
Malawi:

Dune 7, Walvis Bay, Namibia

Kids from Hope's Promise and the Youth Program:
Aren't they precious?
Some of our preschool girls.  This picture always reminds me of little old ladies at a salon : )
Kwakwas

0 comments:

Post a Comment