Friday, February 6, 2009

Salutations

Hi all. We are back from New York. The travel has taken its toll (too. tired. to. write), but I figured I should write a smidge of an upate. {FYI: Concentration and focus is at an all-time low. I have already had to fix 4 spelling errors in what you've just read alone. I apologize in advance.}

Anyway, the trip went well; more about it to come. Feeling slightly overwhelmed at everything that must be accomplished in a short period of time. Got to see our flight itinerary, so we actually have some sort of certainty going on.

I recently added 2 new "gadgets" (see right). I am sure this is thrilling information to you all. Noting the caliber of prose within this post, I am certain you will all rush to become "followers" of this blog. I would.

I'll talk to you again soon, when "conscious" would be an appropriate adjective with which to describe myself.

1 comments:

Post a Comment